KinderCare of Mt. Lebanon
KinderCare of Mt. Lebanon Photo #2 - Welcome to our lobby! In the lobby you will find our Parent Center which holds important information about each day at KinderCare. At the Parent Center you will also clock your child in and out each day.
KinderCare of Mt. Lebanon Photo #3 - Welcome to Preschool! Preschoolers at our centers spend the day taking part in a series of fun learning opportunities, including participating in science experiments led by adults; connecting number words and numerals to the quantities they represent; creating detailed artwork; playing movement games that involve following directions; and playing different characters in simple dramatic scenarios.
KinderCare of Mt. Lebanon Photo #4 - Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten! Our Early Foundations Prekindergarten program promotes independence while preparing your child for the next exciting phase in his or her education - kindergarten! We make the transition smooth by helping the Prekindergartners become increasingly familiar with a more highly organized environment as we focus on social skills.
Each and every one of our teachers has been carefully selected through an in depth interview process to ensure their abilities as a teacher and their passion for the early childhood field.
We process all references and conduct all state and federal background checks before any candidate can begin working in our school.
Upon hire, each teacher completes a rigorous training program which covers curriculum, accreditation, health and safety, as well as the importance of teaching each individual child.
Our teachers are truly dedicated to providing exceptional quality care for your child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Did you know kids that are enrolled in an early childhood education
program have higher high school graduation rates, post-secondary
school attendance and are more likely to own homes
Simply put, enrolling your child in our KinderCare Learning Center is the greatest gift you can give them if you want the best for their future.
Enroll now for our 2015-2016 school year!
Thank you for inquiring into KinderCare Learning Center of Mt. Lebanon! We value your interest in our program and wish to guide you in every possible way in your pursuit to place your child in the most nurturing learning environment. The best way to learn about our program is to see it personally, if you have not already done so, we hope you will schedule a tour. You will have the opportunity to see the center, meet the teachers, and learn about the curriculum and daily schedule. Our experienced and knowledgeable teachers have careers that are rich with fond memories of the children that they have cared for and watched grow. We all look forward to meeting your family soon!
- Keeping your children safe and secure is our first priority. In addition to our built-in security features at the center, we strictly follow established procedures for your child's arrival and departure, including identification of those picking up each and every child. We additionally maintain rigorous methods for health and cleanliness. We value your child's health and recognize that preventing the spread of infectious disease is a very important part of quality child care. Through strict cleaning schedules and maintenance of our centers we strive to achieve excellence with health and safety regulations. Moreover, all of our staff have achieved First Aid and CPR certification which is maintained on a yearly basis.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- NACCRRA only
Endorse KinderCare of Mt. Lebanon. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.