The teachers and staff at our Vista Lakes area KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Since the center opened, four years ago, our teachers have an average tenure of four years at our center and an average of nine years in the early childhood education field.
The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in early childhood education.
The Vista Lakes area KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teacher's success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the KinderCare located in the Vista Lakes area of Orlando. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth and their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at KinderCare, we believe it takes a village to raise a child and our parents consider us to be an extension of their families (their village). Your child will not only have a safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but will have support from a team of child development experts who have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry, where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At the Vista Lakes area KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site, as well. Meagan's role includes conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- VPK voucher, 4C's and Naccrra
My son loves his school and teachers. They are very sweet and engaging with the children. His helping at home skills and structure has improved since he has been enrolled there, however I would like for there to be a little more emphasis on the alphabet and other things kids at ages 3 and 4 should be learning.
Endorse KinderCare Orlando. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Understanding Private School Tuition
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
Books About Private School
What's private school really like? Find out from people who have been there.
You Won't Find....
You won't find several things in private schools which you will find in public schools.