Cranium Academy of East Orlando
- At Cranium Academy, we skillfully balance gifted level academics with imaginative social and play experiences for preschool through elementary school.
- We believe that all children should be challenged to reach their ultimate learning potential, moving beyond the memorization of facts and figures, into active critical thinking.
- We encourage young minds to explore ‘how’ and ‘why,’ as we seek to develop life long learning advantages and a true love of learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-3|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Our exclusive curriculum soars beyond ABC’s and 123’s into active critical thinking. We believe every child should be exposed to a wide range of gifted level activities and concepts to be challenged and inspired to reach his or her true learning potential.
- True learning involves active critical thinking. We believe that children should be taught in a way that allows them to take what they learn and apply it to real-world situations. Our teachers and our exclusive curriculum focus on moving beyond ‘what,’ into ‘how’ and ‘why.’ Curriculum is designed to liberate learning beyond memorization to a higher goal of active critical thinking.
- At Cranium Academy, we believe parents, teachers and students must be engaged and actively involved to help children succeed. Along with ongoing communication, assessment results, and teacher conferences, our parents have access to a homework web site, loaded regularly with fun activities that complement what your child is working on in class. As a team, we can work together to help your child reach his or her true learning potential.
- Traditional curriculum is centered around teaching all kids in a class the same skills, leaving some students bored and others feeling left behind. We assess our students regularly and use results to design custom learning paths for each child. This helps every child reach their individual learning potential.
- Our teachers skillfully combine cutting-edge technology with hands-on discovery and exploration. We put the latest technology in your child’s fingertips, preparing them for success in the 21st century. From state-of-the-art smartboards, to laptops and ipads, our teachers balance technology-based learning with hands-on, multi-sensory play and discovery.
- They say it’s not work when you love what you do. The importance of balancing ‘work’ and ‘play’ begins in early childhood. At Cranium Academy, we believe that learning can and should be fun, involving both structure AND exploration, teacher guidance AND child discovery, laughter AND accelerated academics. Learning is cleverly disguised as fun, and children can’t wait to come learn, discover, and grow!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orlando Grades: PK-K | 156 students
8712 Lee Vista Blvd
Orlando, FL 32829
(407)381-5559 3.9 PK-K
- Orlando Grades: PK-1 | 110 students
6225 Hazeltine Natl Dr
Orlando, FL 32822
(407)859-6635 4.5 PK-1
- Orlando Grades: 10-12 | 235 students
4751 S Golden Rd
Orlando, FL 32822 4.8 10-12
- Orlando Grades: K-8 | 98 students
4200 S Chickasaw Trail
Orlando, FL 32829
(407)306-0887 5.4 K-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.