La Casita Bilingue Montessori School
- Our mission is to provide a unique bilingual learning environment based on the Montessori philosophy of education.
- La Casita guides the child to learn about different cultures in the world and the role that appreciation of diversity and cultures in the world and the role that appreciation of diversity and cultural understanding play in promoting world peace.
- Our environment also fosters fundamental habits, skills and approaches, which encourage a lifetime of creative learning.
- La Casita, like the Montessori philosophy itself, strives to explore its physical environmental and human community using it as a resource for learning as well as a receptacle for its work.
- La Casita employs cultural arts experiences through language, dance, cuisine and crafts.
- This curriculum is combined with the study of geography, history, mathematics and science.
- These subjects stimulate discovery and reflection and encourage the child's appreciation for the world and his/her place in it.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pinole Grades: 1-8 | 32 students
1937 San Pablo Avenue
Pinole, CA 94564
(510)964-7184 0.2 1-8
- Pinole Grades: K-8 | 286 students
1961 Plum St
Pinole, CA 94564
(510)724-0242 0.2 K-8
- El Sobrante Grades: 2-12 | 22 students
1060 Manor Rd
El Sobrante, CA 94803 1.7 2-12
- San Pablo Grades: K-12 | 37 students
16330 San Pablo Ave
San Pablo, CA 94806
(510)724-4494 1.8 K-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.