La Casita Bilingue Montessori School
- Our mission is to provide a unique bilingual learning environment based on the Montessori philosophy of education.
- La Casita guides the child to learn about different cultures in the world and the role that appreciation of diversity and cultures in the world and the role that appreciation of diversity and cultural understanding play in promoting world peace.
- Our environment also fosters fundamental habits, skills and approaches, which encourage a lifetime of creative learning.
- La Casita, like the Montessori philosophy itself, strives to explore its physical environmental and human community using it as a resource for learning as well as a receptacle for its work.
- La Casita employs cultural arts experiences through language, dance, cuisine and crafts.
- This curriculum is combined with the study of geography, history, mathematics and science.
- These subjects stimulate discovery and reflection and encourage the child's appreciation for the world and his/her place in it.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||33 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%