La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy serves 188 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the European Council for International Schools, the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polo shirt- Khaki pants - school jacket)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-6 | 349 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
(858)457-5895 1.2 PK-6
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)693-1522 6.5 PK-8
La petite ecole is one of the best experience we had with my little daughter (nearly 3 years old). Teachers are nice, comprehensive, loving and so good. My daughter made so huge progress in only 2 months. She is more independant, she learned french songs, she can draw, paint, sing, recognize letters, numbers... There are many afterschool activities, the atmosphere is more like a family, the parents communauty is so great so international so active. What a good school. I already know that we will register her sister as soon as she will be 2 years old.
- Posted by Parent - celin
Nearby Homes for Sale
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.