La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy serves 188 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the European Council for International Schools, the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polo shirt- Khaki pants - school jacket)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-6 | 349 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
(858)457-5895 1.2 PK-6
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)693-1522 6.5 PK-8
La petite ecole is one of the best experience we had with my little daughter (nearly 3 years old). Teachers are nice, comprehensive, loving and so good. My daughter made so huge progress in only 2 months. She is more independant, she learned french songs, she can draw, paint, sing, recognize letters, numbers... There are many afterschool activities, the atmosphere is more like a family, the parents communauty is so great so international so active. What a good school. I already know that we will register her sister as soon as she will be 2 years old.
- Posted by Parent - celin
Nearby Homes for Sale
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.