La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy serves 188 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the European Council for International Schools, the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polo shirt- Khaki pants - school jacket)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-6 | 349 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
(858)457-5895 1.2 PK-6
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)693-1522 6.5 PK-8
La petite ecole is one of the best experience we had with my little daughter (nearly 3 years old). Teachers are nice, comprehensive, loving and so good. My daughter made so huge progress in only 2 months. She is more independant, she learned french songs, she can draw, paint, sing, recognize letters, numbers... There are many afterschool activities, the atmosphere is more like a family, the parents communauty is so great so international so active. What a good school. I already know that we will register her sister as soon as she will be 2 years old.
- Posted by Parent - celin
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.