La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy serves 188 students in grades Prekindergarten-6 and is a member of the European Council for International Schools, the Other special emphasis association(s) and the Other school association(s).
- The student:teacher of La Petite Ecole / English French Learning Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||School with Special Program Emphasis|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
Other special emphasis association(s)
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||188 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Polo shirt- Khaki pants - school jacket)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Diego Grades: PK-6 | 349 students
2640 Soderblom Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122
(858)457-5895 1.2 PK-6
- San Diego Grades: PK-8 | 262 students
8160 Gold Coast Dr
San Diego, CA 92126
(858)693-1522 6.5 PK-8
La petite ecole is one of the best experience we had with my little daughter (nearly 3 years old). Teachers are nice, comprehensive, loving and so good. My daughter made so huge progress in only 2 months. She is more independant, she learned french songs, she can draw, paint, sing, recognize letters, numbers... There are many afterschool activities, the atmosphere is more like a family, the parents communauty is so great so international so active. What a good school. I already know that we will register her sister as soon as she will be 2 years old.
- Posted by Parent - celin
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.