Lake Forest Park Montessori
- Lake Forest Park Montessori preschool offers an individualized program of learning based on the montessori method philosophy which recognizes that a child's physical, social, emotional and intellectual development are interrelated.
- As a montessori preschool, we help children to develop the habits, attitudes and skills that lead to a lifetime of active thinking.
- Children learn that the classroom can be an adventure, and parents are partners in that adventure.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
18033 15th Pl NE
Seattle, WA 98155
(206)364-1633 0.9 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 6-12 | 15 students
19741 53rd Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98155 1.6 6-12
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425)778-9861 1.7 K-9
- Edmonds Grades: 7-12
8021 230th St SW
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425)640-9000 1.9 7-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.