Lake Forest Park Montessori
- Lake Forest Park Montessori preschool offers an individualized program of learning based on the montessori method philosophy which recognizes that a child's physical, social, emotional and intellectual development are interrelated.
- As a montessori preschool, we help children to develop the habits, attitudes and skills that lead to a lifetime of active thinking.
- Children learn that the classroom can be an adventure, and parents are partners in that adventure.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-1|
|Total Students||175 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: PK-8 | 138 students
18033 15th Pl NE
Seattle, WA 98155
(206)364-1633 0.9 PK-8
- Seattle Grades: 6-12 | 15 students
19741 53rd Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98155
(425)697-4021 1.6 6-12
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425)778-9861 1.7 K-9
- Edmonds Grades: 7-12
8021 230th St SW
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425)640-9000 1.9 7-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.