Lake Forest Park Montessori
Tel: (206) 367-4404
- Lake Forest Park Montessori preschool offers an individualized program of learning based on the montessori method philosophy which recognizes that a child's physical, social, emotional and intellectual development are interrelated.
- As a montessori preschool, we help children to develop the habits, attitudes and skills that lead to a lifetime of active thinking.
- Children learn that the classroom can be an adventure, and parents are partners in that adventure.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other Montessori association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||102 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Seattle Grades: NS-5 | 86 students
18560 1st Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98155
(206) 365-1034 1.1 NS-5
- Seattle Grades: 6-12 | 15 students
19741 53rd Ave Ne
Seattle, WA 98155
(425) 697-4021 1.6 6-12
- Mountlake Terrace Grades: K-9 | 132 students
22105 58th Ave W
Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
(425) 778-9861 1.7 K-9
- Edmonds Grades: 7-12
8021 230th St SW
Edmonds, WA 98026
(425) 640-9000 1.9 7-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.