Lake Placid E-Learning Lab
Lake Placid E-Learning Lab utililizes the Florida Virtual School (FLVS) for all courses because it is accredited, flexible, individualized, and encourages each student to succeed.
Study and plan your own schedule with personal support from our experienced teachers at our facility in beautiful downtown Lake Placid, Florida.
We specialize in customized learning plans with the help of top-notch, experienced teachers from our own Lake Placid community.
Lake Placid E-Learning Lab places among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- * Students register as a FLVS, (a fully accredited online school), FLEX homeschoolers but also have the support our caring staff with a ratio of no more than 8 students to each teacher/mentor.
- * Core classes are completed each morning at the Learning Lab facility - Monday through Friday - 7:45 am to 12:30 pm.
- * Students then have the choice to stay for optional ala carte activities each afternoon or can be signed out at 12:30 pm by a responsible adult.
- * Parents that are interested in home-schooling their children but the commitment of time, skill requirements, or keeping a "Pace Curriculum" is overwhelming or it's too difficult to take time off to directly supervise your student's education will find that Lake Placid E-Learning Lab is just what they need!
- * Our qualified staff supervises and directs students to success!
- * Visit our website at www.lakeplacide-learninglab.com or
- * Call us today at (863) 464-9502
Endorse Lake Placid E-Learning Lab. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.