Lakeport Christian Center School
Tel: (707) 263-4466
- Lakeport Christian Center School has been providing a safe, fun & quality environment for preschool-aged kids for over 20 years.
- Mrs. Mary Paarsch has been with the preschool almost from its inception and has served as Director for most of that time.
- The preschool is well-known in the community and offers full and half-day programs.
- Our goal is to prepare junior and senior high school students to lead the cause of Christ and apply God's Word to every aspect of their lives.
- We strive to help young people embrace their God given gifts, develop a positive self image, share the message of the gospel with other young people and develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearlake Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
15150 Davis Ave.
Clearlake, CA 95422
(707) 994-6356 16.5 2-8
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.