Lakeport Christian Center School
- Lakeport Christian Center School has been providing a safe, fun & quality environment for preschool-aged kids for over 20 years.
- Mrs. Mary Paarsch has been with the preschool almost from its inception and has served as Director for most of that time.
- The preschool is well-known in the community and offers full and half-day programs.
- Our goal is to prepare junior and senior high school students to lead the cause of Christ and apply God's Word to every aspect of their lives.
- We strive to help young people embrace their God given gifts, develop a positive self image, share the message of the gospel with other young people and develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearlake Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
15150 Davis Ave.
Clearlake, CA 95422
(707)994-6356 16.5 2-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.