Lakeport Christian Center School
- Lakeport Christian Center School has been providing a safe, fun & quality environment for preschool-aged kids for over 20 years.
- Mrs. Mary Paarsch has been with the preschool almost from its inception and has served as Director for most of that time.
- The preschool is well-known in the community and offers full and half-day programs.
- Our goal is to prepare junior and senior high school students to lead the cause of Christ and apply God's Word to every aspect of their lives.
- We strive to help young people embrace their God given gifts, develop a positive self image, share the message of the gospel with other young people and develop a personal relationship with Jesus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades 1-8|
|Total Students||57 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearlake Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
15150 Davis Ave.
Clearlake, CA 95422
(707)994-6356 16.5 2-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.