Middletown Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Middletown Christian School is a TK-12 classical Christian school. We began in 1996 to provide a classical, Christ-centered education. We equip students with a thorough biblical world view that captures their affections and enables them to discern, articulate, and live Christian truth.
- They are provided with the necessary tools to effectively pursue the vocation to which the Lord will lead.
- Our goal is to address the whole child; mind, body and spirit through a clear gospel message and attention to training in Christ-like character in a loving and supportive environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniforms )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PreK-8th Grades: $4181.74 9th-12th Grades: $5015.62|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Anna Mayfield|
|Admissions Associate||Nikky Creager|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Middletown Bible Youth Group
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Clearlake Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
15150 Davis Ave.
Clearlake, CA 95422
(707)994-6356 14 2-8
- Lakeport Grades: 1-8 | 57 students
455 South Forbes Street
Lakeport, CA 95453
(707)263-4466 25.6 1-8
Develop leadership and self-confidence.
- Posted by Parent - jnjme
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.