Middletown Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Middletown Christian School is a TK-12 classical Christian school. We began in 1996 to provide a classical, Christ-centered education. We equip students with a thorough biblical world view that captures their affections and enables them to discern, articulate, and live Christian truth.
- They are provided with the necessary tools to effectively pursue the vocation to which the Lord will lead.
- Our goal is to address the whole child; mind, body and spirit through a clear gospel message and attention to training in Christ-like character in a loving and supportive environment.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(School uniforms )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||PreK-8th Grades: $4181.74 9th-12th Grades: $5015.62|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Anna Mayfield|
|Admissions Associate||Nikky Creager|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sports|
|Sports||Intramural Sports OnlyIntramural Sports Only|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lakeport Grades: 1-8 | 57 students
455 South Forbes Street
Lakeport, CA 95453
(707)263-4466 25.6 1-8
- Clearlake Grades: 2-8 | 16 students
15150 Davis Ave.
Clearlake, CA 95422
(707)994-6356 14 2-8
Develop leadership and self-confidence.
- Posted by Parent - jnjme
July 16, 2018
As you’ve been doing your boarding school research, you’ve likely seen ISEE/SSAT score submission requirements for your target schools, and understand how important scores are to the admissions process. Unfortunately, tremendous candidates can get bypassed because they were not able to demonstrate what they knew on test day.
July 13, 2018
Schools for the artistically gifted child are in short supply.
June 26, 2018
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.