Ursuline High School
- Ursuline High School, founded in 1880 in Santa Rosa, California, and based on the teachings of Jesus Christ as manifested in the life of Saint Angela Merici, is a private Catholic secondary school committed to excellence in educating young women.
- Our well-qualified and caring educational community prepares students of increasingly diverse population and background for college, life-long learning, and service in an ever-changing world.
- We strive to empower our students to realize their full potential, to pursue social justice and to provide leadership in responding to the needs of their time.
- In the spirit of the Gospels, we challenge each student to seek knowledge, to clarify her values and to act on her convictions.
- We are committed to an educational environment with the spirit and intimacy of a family.
- We provide an active academic community that is responsive to student needs and provides a solid base for further educational pursuits.
- We provide a relevant curriculum that connects learning to real-world experiencess.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 126 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 418.1 9-12
- Inglewood Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
701 Grace Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
(310)674-8470 397.1 9-12
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 9-12 | 402 students
440 St. Katherine Dr.
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(626)685-8333 391.3 9-12
- Pasadena Grades: 9-12 | 332 students
500 Bellefontaine St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)499-9121 394.7 9-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.