Ursuline High School
- Ursuline High School, founded in 1880 in Santa Rosa, California, and based on the teachings of Jesus Christ as manifested in the life of Saint Angela Merici, is a private Catholic secondary school committed to excellence in educating young women.
- Our well-qualified and caring educational community prepares students of increasingly diverse population and background for college, life-long learning, and service in an ever-changing world.
- We strive to empower our students to realize their full potential, to pursue social justice and to provide leadership in responding to the needs of their time.
- In the spirit of the Gospels, we challenge each student to seek knowledge, to clarify her values and to act on her convictions.
- We are committed to an educational environment with the spirit and intimacy of a family.
- We provide an active academic community that is responsive to student needs and provides a solid base for further educational pursuits.
- We provide a relevant curriculum that connects learning to real-world experiencess.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||288 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Anaheim Grades: 9-12 | 130 students
2323 W Broadway
Anaheim, CA 92804
(714)776-1717 418.1 9-12
- Inglewood Grades: 9-12 | 256 students
701 Grace Avenue
Inglewood, CA 90301
(310)674-8470 397.1 9-12
- La Canada Flintridge Grades: 9-12 | 402 students
440 St. Katherine Dr.
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
(626)685-8333 391.3 9-12
- Pasadena Grades: 9-12 | 332 students
500 Bellefontaine St
Pasadena, CA 91105
(626)499-9121 394.7 9-12
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.