The staff members at our center are dedicated individuals who want to change the world a little at a time by helping students learn and grow into their own unique persons.
Our staff members have an average tenure of 10 years working with KinderCare! All in our staff have a rich background in child development and are committed to teaching children in a respectful an engaging manner.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Lakewood KinderCare in Lee's Summit. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development. Here at Lakewood KinderCare, we promise you will know we value your child as a unique individual to be nurtured, protected, and respected at all times. We also promise you will know that committed, dedicated educators are caring for your child, and that by joining our center family you will watch your child develop a love of learning and a rich imagination. Our center is located conveniently close to Interstate 291/470, right outside the Lakewood Subdivision. We are open from 6:00 am - 6:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- At Lakewood KinderCare, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. We have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. Ms. Cassie's role includes conducting monthly fire and tornado drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Accreditations: NECPA
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Years
- State Subsidies NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Summer Programs (preschool, prekindergarten, and school-age)
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Lakewood Kindercare?
The application deadline for Lakewood Kindercare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Lakewood Kindercare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.