Lancaster Baptist School
Tel: (661) 946-4668
- The mission of the Lancaster Baptist School is to assist parents in equipping their students to be balanced citizens prepared to impact their homes, churches, and communities for Christ.
- Our school is a ministry of Lancaster Baptist Church and is designed to help families rear their children for Christian service.
- Our approach is a complementary one. God has established the family as the principle entity to train children, with the church serving as a second platform of spiritual training and leadership development for the family.
- The Christian school provides a third source of godly influence.
- The first and strongest emphasis is the spiritual nature of the child and family.
- The second emphasis is on academics. The third and fourth areas of emphasis are on proper physical and social development.
- The purpose of Lancaster Baptist School is to educate and to train the whole student: spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- Because the Lord requires a vessel unto honor, guidelines for personal habits, definite dress codes, and proper leisure-time activities are provided.
- The principle of self-discipline is the basis of our disciplinary structure.
- We believe the student must honor the rights of others and respect the individualâ€™s freedom.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||383 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Choir, Drumline, Strings
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: NS-12 | 453 students
3100 W Avenue K
Lancaster, CA 93536
(661) 943-2224 7.4 NS-12
- Clovis Grades: PK-11 | 181 students
3105 Locan Ave
Clovis, CA 93619
(559) 291-6302 170.1 PK-11
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
11100 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323) 564-6651 53.8 9-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?