Lancaster Baptist School
- The mission of the Lancaster Baptist School is to assist parents in equipping their students to be balanced citizens prepared to impact their homes, churches, and communities for Christ.
- Our school is a ministry of Lancaster Baptist Church and is designed to help families rear their children for Christian service.
- Our approach is a complementary one. God has established the family as the principle entity to train children, with the church serving as a second platform of spiritual training and leadership development for the family.
- The Christian school provides a third source of godly influence.
- The first and strongest emphasis is the spiritual nature of the child and family.
- The second emphasis is on academics. The third and fourth areas of emphasis are on proper physical and social development.
- The purpose of Lancaster Baptist School is to educate and to train the whole student: spiritually, intellectually, physically, and socially.
- Because the Lord requires a vessel unto honor, guidelines for personal habits, definite dress codes, and proper leisure-time activities are provided.
- The principle of self-discipline is the basis of our disciplinary structure.
- We believe the student must honor the rights of others and respect the individualâ€™s freedom.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||30 students|
|Number of AP Courses||3 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Band, Choir, Drumline, Strings
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: NS-12 | 453 students
3100 W Avenue K
Lancaster, CA 93536
(661)943-2224 7.4 NS-12
- Clovis Grades: PK-12 | 196 students
3105 Locan Ave
Clovis, CA 93619
(559)904-4550 170.1 PK-12
- Los Angeles Grades: 9-12 | 312 students
11100 S Central Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90059
(323)564-6651 53.8 9-12
The benefits of studying a dead language.
Tuition at private schools varies from nothing at a few schools to over $100,000 for the most expensive school.
Finding a school which will accept your child after the normal admissions deadline has passed is not easy. But it can be done.