Lancaster East KinderCare
The teachers and staff here at East Lancaster KinderCare would like to welcome you to come in and tour our center to see all the learning activates we have going on.
We are passionate about educating and the development of the young child.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare!
Welcome to East Lancaster Kinder Care in Lancaster, California.
Our center is located in East Lancaster on Ave J. We offer tours of our center Monday, Wednesday and Fridays at 8 am- 5:00 pm. We are currently taking enrollments for the 2015-2016 school year.
Please feel free to contact us, so you can come and tour our center, and meet our amazing staff. At East Lancaster KinderCare we believe that each child is unique. Our teachers teach from the heart, and from the belief that a quality education comes from developing the whole child regardless of their age. Each day is full of activities designed to help the child to develop self confidence ensuring growth in all areas of development. Social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development are all able to flourish.
Our teachers teach because they care, and this shows in everything that we do.
Call to schedule a tour today !
- Here at East Lancaster KinderCare health and safety for the children and the families is one of our top priorities. All teachers and staff are first aid and CPR certified. All playgrounds are fenced and secure for children to play safely. The Center is secured by locked doors and a keypad to enter school.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CCRC, DCSS, Crystal Stairs, NAACCRA
Endorse Lancaster East KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.