Tel: (717) 898-8426
- The teachers and staff at Lancaster KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in early childhood education.
- We have earned degrees and teaching certificates in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Special Education, Music Education, Art Education, Psychology, Physical Education, and Educational Psychology.
- We are also proud to have several teachers who have continued their education and earned their Child Development Associate credential.
- Our KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education opportunities such as semi-annual professional development days, additional college coursework and seminars in education, as well as NAEYC and PA Stars training events.
- The true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Thank you for your interest in Lancaster KinderCare, where your child's safety and learning is our top priority! Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as Science and Sensory and Library and Language in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. In addition, our amazing teachers use their own early childhood education knowledge to enhance and enrich each area of the classroom to help the children discover and explore the world around them. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Allow us to help provide your child with the knowledge that will last them a lifetime!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. A door bell is available for visitors who will be greeted by a center staff member. At Lancaster KinderCare we even have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Ms Alyssa's duties as Health and Safety Coordinator include conducting monthly fire drills and disaster drills, ensuring that all staff are First Aid and CPR certified, and maintaining high cleanliness and safety standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lancaster Grades: PK-K | 46 students
3131 Columbia Ave
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 295-1548 1 PK-K
- Mountville Grades: 1-12 | 69 students
3710 Hempland Rd Ste 1
Mountville, PA 17554
(484) 695-4211 1.2 1-12
- Lancaster Grades: PK-8
2427 Marietta Avenue
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 394-1742 1.5 PK-8
- Lancaster Grades: 7-12 | 18 students
2124 Ambassador Cir
Lancaster, PA 17603
(717) 208-3349 2.1 7-12
- Lancaster Grades: NS-PK | 7 students
695 Good Dr
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 392-5828 2.3 NS-PK
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.