Saint Leo the Great School
- Top Ranked NJ School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 590 students
- Average class size: 20 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- The uniqueness of Saint Leo the Great School is its ability to draw strength from its traditions of excellence, to meet the needs of the 21st Century Learner, and to move students to a better understanding of our world and their obligation to contribute to its greatness through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math) based curriculum .Saint Leo the Great students are inspired to achieve the highest standards in intellectual achievement, as well as to grow in their commitment to God and the development of their faith.The school`s success is reflected in our whole community`s devotion to the continued spiritual, academic, and personal growth of our students.
- Saint Leo the Great School was recognized by the United States Department of Education in 2012 and again in 2018 as a National Blue Ribbon School. In 2019, Saint Leo's was also recgnized once more by the U.S. Department of Education as a Green Ribbon School making it the first Catholic school to win the honor in the state of New Jersey.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Saint Leo the Great School offer?
Saint Leo the Great School offers 9 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is Saint Leo the Great School's ranking?
Saint Leo the Great School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New Jersey for: Largest student body.
When is the application deadline for Saint Leo the Great School?
The application deadline for Saint Leo the Great School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
View the Saint Leo the Great School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Saint Leo the Great School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards