- Grades: Kindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 61 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,300
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: Feb. 1 / rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- OUR VISION: 1) To engender in students a love of learning and a positive Jewish identity. 2) To maximize each student's intellectual, emotional, social, ethical, and spiritual development. 3) To impart knowledge and skills enabling students to become independent learners, critical thinkers, and caring, responsible citizens of our Jewish, American, and global communities. 4) To foster an appreciation of the centrality of Israel in modern Jewish life.
- OUR VALUES: 1) A forward-looking general studies curriculum that has depth and breadth, provides stimulating, in-depth instruction in the core disciplines of language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, and the arts, while supporting active inquiry and mastery, and encourages each child to excel to the best of his or her abilities. 2) A creative dual-language Jewish curriculum that provides a firm foundation of Jewish knowledge and experiences through a focus on Hebrew language, Jewish history and culture, Israel, textual study, religious observances, and spiritual practice is presented in an egalitarian framework. 3) A thoughtful social and ethical curriculum that teaches children to behave in a manner that is compassionate and respectful, to honor diversity and equality, to practice the mitzvah of Tikkun Olam (actively improving the world). 4) A caring, dedicated, and skilled teaching staff that works together with families to assure education of the whole child. 5) A warm, nurturing, and creative environment that cultivates self-esteem, encourages success, serves a variety of learning styles, and values community.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Lander-Grinspoon Academy cost?
Lander-Grinspoon Academy's tuition is approximately $10,300 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Lander-Grinspoon Academy?
The acceptance rate of Lander-Grinspoon Academy is 95%, which is higher than the national average of 71%.
What sports does Lander-Grinspoon Academy offer?
Lander-Grinspoon Academy offers 1 interscholastic sports: Ultimate Frisbee.
When is the application deadline for Lander-Grinspoon Academy?
The application deadline for Lander-Grinspoon Academy is Feb. 1 / rolling (applications are due on Feb. 1 but additional applications are reviewed year-round as space permits ).
Endorse Lander-Grinspoon Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards