Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University
Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University Photo #2 - We are proud of our highly qualified teachers and low ratios.
- The Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University provides early education and care for children six weeks through pre-kindergarten. The Center is licensed by the New Hampshire Child Care Licensing Unit.
- In addition to supporting the childcare needs of University employees, students, and alumni, enrollment is open to the local community and draws families from throughout Southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts.
- The Center offers an inclusive program serving children with a variety of abilities and embraces the unique talent of all children. Teachers work with parents to support and enhance each child`s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development through listening, questioning, and active participation in activities.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||77 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Hailey Rousseau|
- Our philosophy of early education and our welcoming environment create an ideal atmosphere for your child to learn and develop. We offer an inclusive program serving children with a variety of abilities and embrace the unique talents of all members of our community. Our teachers and staff work with parents to support and enhance each child`s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development through questioning, listening, and active engagement in activities.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashua Grades: NS-PK | 50 students
3 Holiday Cir
Nashua, NH 03062
(603)897-1255 1.1 NS-PK
Nearby Homes for Sale
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.