The Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University provides early education and care for children six weeks through pre-kindergarten. The Center is licensed by the New Hampshire Child Care Licensing Unit.
In addition to supporting the childcare needs of University employees, students, and alumni, enrollment is open to the local community and draws families from throughout Southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts.
The Center offers an inclusive program serving children with a variety of abilities and embraces the unique talent of all children. Teachers work with parents to support and enhance each child`s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development through listening, questioning, and active participation in activities.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 77 students
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our philosophy of early education and our welcoming environment create an ideal atmosphere for your child to learn and develop. We offer an inclusive program serving children with a variety of abilities and embrace the unique talents of all members of our community. Our teachers and staff work with parents to support and enhance each child`s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development through questioning, listening, and active engagement in activities.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University?
The application deadline for Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Landry Early Childhood Center at Rivier University. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Secrets to Becoming a Great School
Discover the essential ingredients that drive academic success and cultivate a thriving school community.
Keep track of application deadlines as well as all the other aspects of choosing a school.
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.