- Lapetite Academy Preschool Program's ultimate goal is to prepare your child to successfully enter kindergarten in two years, and to become a successful lifetime learner.
- In the short term, our Preschool teachers are focusing on preparing your child for the next level of curriculum at La Petite Academy, which is our Pre-Kindergarten Program.
- Throughout the three-year preschool curriculum, which encompasses Early Preschool, Preschool and then Pre-Kindergarten, your child will acquire a full breadth of developmental skills necessary to successfully enter kindergarten eager and ready to learn.
- We view nearly every activity in which your child engages as opportunities to teach.
- So when you visit La Petite Academy and see children playing with others, in our learning centers, or alone reading a book, you'll know they are all learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: PK-K | 80 students
2920 Pump Road
Henrico, VA 23233
(804)360-4141 0.9 PK-K
- Henrico Grades: K | 20 students
12400 Three Chopt Road
Henrico, VA 23233
(804)360-8282 1.1 K
- Henrico Grades: 5-12 | 56 students
12800 West Creek Pkwy
Henrico, VA 23238
(804)784-2200 2.6 5-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.