- Lapetite Academy Preschool Program's ultimate goal is to prepare your child to successfully enter kindergarten in two years, and to become a successful lifetime learner.
- In the short term, our Preschool teachers are focusing on preparing your child for the next level of curriculum at La Petite Academy, which is our Pre-Kindergarten Program.
- Throughout the three-year preschool curriculum, which encompasses Early Preschool, Preschool and then Pre-Kindergarten, your child will acquire a full breadth of developmental skills necessary to successfully enter kindergarten eager and ready to learn.
- We view nearly every activity in which your child engages as opportunities to teach.
- So when you visit La Petite Academy and see children playing with others, in our learning centers, or alone reading a book, you'll know they are all learning.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5|
|Total Students||2 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Henrico Grades: PK-K | 80 students
2920 Pump Road
Henrico, VA 23233
(804)360-4141 0.9 PK-K
- Henrico Grades: K | 20 students
12400 Three Chopt Road
Henrico, VA 23233
(804)360-8282 1.1 K
- Richmond Grades: 1-12 | 25 students
3826 Fish Pond Lane
Richmond, VA 23060
(804)928-4533 1.9 1-12
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.