All of the teachers at our center are committed to developing and maintaining high quality educational programming in their classrooms.
Our goal is not to see our children meet expectations for their assigned age-group, but to master the areas that will help them to be successful as they continue on in their early education.
The teachers at Larchmont KinderCare work to employ this in their classrooms through fun educational activities like dramatic play, music, art, story-telling, science projects and basic geometry.
Our teaching staff has a combined over 28 years of educational experience and looks forward to working and playing with your little one!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center in Mount Laurel, NJ. As
an established center we have been serving the community for over
40 years, KinderCare Learning Center provides a nurturing
environment for your children to learn and grow. It's our
business and our passion to know your child's needs at all
developmental stages, from infant to school age. Our experts
designed our enriching curriculum which focuses on child
development and promotes early literacy and writing skills.
With designated learning centers such as dramatic play, math,
science, art and blocks in every classroom, children have the
opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated
discovery. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a
print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials,
written charts and labels, and children's literature. By
helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping
develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Please come by and visit us as we are looking forward to meeting you and your family!
- The health and safety of your child is our first priority. We provide a safe and secure environment for our students through features like key-pad entry to the building, name-to face recognition at transition periods, fenced play yards, etc. All Larchmont KinderCare staff members are CPR and First Aid certified. Please bring any safety questions or concerns with you to tour our building!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- BCAP, NJ Cares for Kinds, Work First NJ. Center does NOT accept NACCRRA - They offer 10% military discount.
Endorse Larchmont KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.