Our teachers and staff are dedicated to providing the best quality care possible.
Many of our teachers are parents themselves with young children who attend the center, so you can rest assured that your child will receive nothing less than what we would want for our own children.
When you visit our center our passionate teachers will be more than happy to show you their classroom, tell you about all of the exciting things the children are working on, and answer any questions you may have.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Laurel Knowledge Beginnings. We understand that your children are the most important and precious things in your life, which is the reason that our staffis committed to providing all of our families with the highest quality in early childhood education. We have been serving children and families since 1992. We are NAEYC accredited and pride ourselves in following the criteria guidelines set forth by both NAEYC and our parent company, Knowledge Universe. We believe in developing your child's educational foundation through enrichment activities that will further their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth. Our family oriented center provides a warm, nurturing atmosphere for the children. We look forward to serving your family in the future.
- Ourhealth and safety coordinator is Binni Naik. Management is MAT certified. All staff are First Aid & CPR certified. The front door is secured and a code is required. There is extensive cleaning and sanitizing throughout classrooms. Children are only released to adults authorized for pick-up/drop-off. Enclosed play areas are divided by age. Older children do not play with younger children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Accreditations: NAEYC
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 Weeks, Max Age - 12 Year-Olds
- State of Maryland - DSS and NACCRRA
- Infant Programs (6 Weeks – 1 Year), Toddler Programs (1 – 2 Years), Discovery Preschool Programs (2 – 3 Years), Preschool Programs (3 – 4 Years), Prekindergarten Programs (4 – 5 Years), Before and After School Programs (5–12 Years), Interactive Kindergarten
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Laurel Knowledge Beginnings?
The application deadline for Laurel Knowledge Beginnings is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Laurel Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.