Laurel Knowledge Beginnings
Our teachers and staff are dedicated to providing the best quality care possible.
Many of our teachers are parents themselves with young children who attend the center, so you can rest assured that your child will receive nothing less than what we would want for our own children.
When you visit our center our passionate teachers will be more than happy to show you their classroom, tell you about all of the exciting things the children are working on, and answer any questions you may have.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Laurel Knowledge Beginnings. We understand that your children are the most important and precious things in your life, which is the reason that our staff is committed to providing all of our families with the highest quality in early childhood education. We have been serving children and families since 1992. We are NAEYC accredited and pride ourselves in following the criteria guidelines set forth by both NAEYC and our parent company, Knowledge Universe. We believe in developing your child's educational foundation through enrichment activities that will further their social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth. Our family oriented center provides a warm, nurturing atmosphere for the children. We look forward to serving your family in the future.
- Our health and safety coordinator is Binni Naik. Management is MAT certified. All staff are First Aid & CPR certified. The front door is secured and a code is required. There is extensive cleaning and sanitizing throughout classrooms. Children are only released to adults authorized for pick-up/drop-off. Enclosed play areas are divided by age. Older children do not play with younger children.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- State of Maryland - DSS and NACCRRA
Endorse Laurel Knowledge Beginnings. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Reasons Why You Might Change Schools
Here are five reasons why you might want to change schools.
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.