Liberty Christian School
Tel: (509) 525-5082
- Liberty Christian School provides non-denominational, Christ-centered education for the Walla Walla Valley.
- Devoted teachers and staff teach children from Pre-school through 8th grade to diligently pursue excellence.
- We promote the values of Christian families, adding to the stability of each child.
- Come join us in this quest. The "goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith".
- Liberty Christian School is an independent private school. Children from many different faiths benefit from our academic and character-building program.
- We do believe that God has a plan for each individual's life.
- We see it as our call to help each family and child to discover this plan and to prepare each child spiritually and academically as they approach the perplexities of life.
- This plan that God has for each individual begins to unfold as each person understands and accepts the truth that he or she can have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ His Son.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||86 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Walla Walla Grades: PK-8 | 237 students
2066 E Alder St
Walla Walla, WA 99362
(509) 525-9283 4.8 PK-8
- College Place Grades: K-8 | 288 students
200 SW Academy Way
College Place, WA 99324
(509) 529-1850 1.5 K-8
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?