- Walla Walla Valley Academy aim to prepare students for the second coming of Christ by instilling in each a love for God, for learning, for life, and for service.
- Our purpose is to provide students the opportunity, environment, and example of living a life with Christ.
- Through competent and compassionate teaching we seek to inspire our students to develop Christ-centered skills and habits.
- The faculty endeavors to inspire students toward developing basic skills of learning.
- Networked computers provide students the skills and competitive edge they need.
- While learning to work with today's technology, students must also develop good writing, effective speaking, sensitive listening skills and the ability to relate to people from all walks of life.
- These are the basic building blocks in establishing productive working relationships with others.
- Our teachers are dedicated to finding new methods and activities to ensure that each student has the opportunity to develop these skills.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Northwest Association of Accredited Schools
National Council for Private School Accreditation
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||180 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 27%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP English, AP Literature,|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual
(Uniforms—Business Casual )
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$9,152|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$800|
|Admissions Director||Keith Wells|
|Admissions Associate||Elaine Hinshaw|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, Gymnastics, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Golf,
Softball, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Asociated Student Body, Europe Trip, NHS - National Honor Society, Religous Activities, Washington D.C. Trip Europe Trip, Asociated Student Body,
NHS - National Honor Society,
Washington D.C. Trip,