- Thank you for your interest in Umpqua Valley Christian Schools.
- Umpqua Valley Christian Schools is committed to partnering with you in your God-given responsibility to train up your children to develop Christ-like character through academic, spiritual and physical training.
- As we depend upon God`s grace, Umpqua Valley Christian Schools strives to accomplish this considerable task by offering students in grades Pre-School through twelfth grade, a vibrant Christ-centered education that presents each subject from a distinctly Christian point of view.
- UVC is fully accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (AdvancED/NWAC).
- We are a member school of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and we are also a member of the Oregon Schools Activities Association (OSAA).
- We provide an outstanding academic education and consistently compete at the highest levels of athletics.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||140 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admissions Director||Josh Carr|
|Admissions Associate||Frances Zink|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Soccer, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
RoseburgGrades: K-8 | 52 students
1653 NW Troost Street
Roseburg, OR 97471
CanyonvilleGrades: 1-8 | 14 students
Po Box 1155
Canyonville, OR 97417
RoseburgGrades: PK-8 | 84 students
1281 NE Walnut Street
Roseburg, OR 97470
RoseburgGrades: NS-6 | 125 students
750 W Keady Ct
Roseburg, OR 97471
Excellent academics! Great osaa sports! Foreign languages; choir; art; worship arts; yearbook; leadership; photography. Caring, dedicated staff. Fully accredited!
- Posted by Parent - Kekoa