Canyonville Adventist Elementary School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (541) 839-4053
Canyonville Adventist Elementary School is a private school that excels in high academic acheivment.
With small class sizes and licenced educators students learn to think and engage in creative projects that foster further learning.
The classroom academics are enhanced with monthly field trips that enhance learning and produce a fun time for students and staff.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||General Conference of the Seventh Day Adventist Church (GCSDAC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Seventh Day Adventist|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(no slogans promoting rock music, or immoral behavior)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$275|
|Tuition Notes||monthly for 9 months plus entrance fee|
National avg.: 85%
- The school has an up-to-date computer lab that enhances classroom learning. There are enough computers for every student to have access to one. Students are encouraged to bring their own devices as well.
- The library is continually updated and is enhanced with Wi-Fi computer access for further research.
- Music is taught. There is a focus on group music with chimes. Choral music is taught with a focus on Christmas and Easter programs.
- Private piano lessons are available for an extra fee.
- Extra-curricular sports are available through Canyonville Public Schools
People that viewed Canyonville Adventist Elementary School also viewed these schools: Umpqua Valley Christian School.
CAES has prepared my student to move into high school and excel. Thank-you
- Posted by Parent - dchar
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.