St. Paul Lutheran School
St. Paul provides an outstanding education for children in kindergarten through 5th grade, offers a high-quality preschool program for children 30 months through 5 years old, and offers a certified child care program that runs before and after school 51 weeks per year.
Our school, preschool, and child care provide a caring, Christian learning community that inspires families to walk with Jesus and challenges each student to personal excellence. Please visit our website at www.stpaullutheranschool.org to learn how St. Paul can be a great fit for your child! Average elementary class size is 14 students, all preschool classes are 10 students or less.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Students: 167 students
- Average class size: 11 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 25%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit website or call church office for current rates.
- For over 40 years, St. Paul Lutheran School and Preschool has been fulfilling its purpose by educating students to excel in every aspect of life. We are dedicated to equipping each student to attain the highest standards spiritually, scholastically, and socially. Our parents can attest to the level of excellence and spiritual awareness that have made St. Paul Lutheran School the quality academic institution it is today. St. Paul offers small class sizes, highly qualified teachers, certified child care, a safe, loving, Christian environment, and P.E., Art, and Music classes. Financial Aid is available.
My oldest child just started her seventh year of school at St. Paul. She and her younger siblings have excelled academically here and the quality of the teachers has been phenomenal every year. The staff is loving and compassionate and I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else!
My son started at St. Paul's for pre-school and will be attending first grade there this year. (He is so excited to meet his new teacher!) He has always enjoyed going there and is excited for school which makes me excited for him. Since my son is the youngest in his class I appreciate the smaller learning environment. His kindergarten teacher did a great job working with him this year and kept me up to date on all his progress as well as his struggles. (She was the second person on his list to invite to his Birthday party:) It is the main thing that made my decision to enroll him when I did instead of waiting another year (he is an August baby). He is developing skills quickly, right along with the other kids older than him and I know it is because of the extra attention he gets that he would not get from a public school. I feel like we are treated like family there and it is rare to see teachers who love their jobs like I see at St. Paul's. I would and (do to friends currently), recommend St'' Paul's Church and School. Not to mention I have gained many friendship with parents that are fun and positive; play dates, birthday parties, and building new relationships.
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.