St Paul Lutheran School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (541) 673-7212
- St. Paul provides an outstanding education for children in kindergarten through 5th grade, offers a high-quality preschool program for children 30 months through 5 years old, and offers a certified child care program that runs before and after school 51 weeks per year.
- Our school, preschool, and child care provide a caring, Christian learning community that inspires families to walk with Jesus and challenges each student to personal excellence. Please visit our website at www.stpaullutheranschool.org to learn how St. Paul can be a great fit for your child! Average elementary class size is 14 students, all preschool classes are 10 students or less.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||167 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||11 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit website or call church office for current rates.|
|Admissions Director||Kyle Crane|
- For over 40 years, St. Paul Lutheran School and Preschool has been fulfilling its purpose by educating students to excel in every aspect of life. We are dedicated to equipping each student to attain the highest standards spiritually, scholastically, and socially. Our parents can attest to the level of excellence and spiritual awareness that have made St. Paul Lutheran School the quality academic institution it is today. St. Paul offers small class sizes, highly qualified teachers, certified child care, a safe, loving, Christian environment, and P.E., Art, and Music classes. Financial Aid is available.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Roseburg Grades: K-8 | 25 students
1653 NW Troost Street
Roseburg, OR 97471
(541) 673-5278 1.3 K-8
My oldest child just started her seventh year of school at St. Paul. She and her younger siblings have excelled academically here and the quality of the teachers has been phenomenal every year. The staff is loving and compassionate and I can't imagine sending my children anywhere else!
- Posted by Parent - dmargaret
My son started at St. Paul's for pre-school and will be attending first grade there this year. (He is so excited to meet his new teacher!) He has always enjoyed going there and is excited for school which makes me excited for him. Since my son is the youngest in his class I appreciate the smaller learning environment. His kindergarten teacher did a great job working with him this year and kept me up to date on all his progress as well as his struggles. (She was the second person on his list to invite to his Birthday party:) It is the main thing that made my decision to enroll him when I did instead of waiting another year (he is an August baby). He is developing skills quickly, right along with the other kids older than him and I know it is because of the extra attention he gets that he would not get from a public school. I feel like we are treated like family there and it is rare to see teachers who love their jobs like I see at St. Paul's. I would and (do to friends currently), recommend St'' Paul's Church and School. Not to mention I have gained many friendship with parents that are fun and positive; play dates, birthday parties, and building new relationships.
- Posted by Parent - slkob
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.