Lighthouse Christian Academy
- Lighthouse Christian Academy/Daycare is to empower our students to impact our culture by fulfilling their God-given purpose as Christians with Godly character influencing the church and the world.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy/Daycare partners with parents to provide a positive and challenging academic experience in a truly Biblical environment administered by a well trained, loving Christian staff.
- Lighthouse Christian Academy believes the true goal of education is to know God because God is the source of all truth, wisdom, and knowledge.
- Since God is omniscient, all areas of life and learning are sacred.
- Christian worldview places all learning within the parameters of Scripture, therefore all instructional areas will be taught from a Biblically based view.
- Curriculum is specially designed and selected to challenge the student to internalize a Christian worldview.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Assembly of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cumberland Grades: PK-12 | 322 students
700 Bishop Walsh Rd
Cumberland, MD 21502
(301)724-5360 3.1 PK-12
- Cumberland Grades: NS-12 | 205 students
14517 McMullen Hwy.
Cumberland, MD 21502
(301)729-0791 7.4 NS-12
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.