Lititz Area Mennonite School
- For over four decades, Lititz Area Mennonite School (LAMS) on Newport Road in Lititz, Pennsylvania, has been a partner of Christian families, providing a safe, nurturing environment for children from Pre-K through High School.
- Christian education at LAMS encourages academic freedom and personal expression through technology, research, athletics, and the arts.
- Students acquire and apply knowledge, developing cognitive and social skills understood from a Biblical perspective.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, mild learning differences|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,330|
|Tuition Notes||Ample scholarship available by application.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Zimmerman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Basketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Archery Club, Elementary Choir, Elementary Recorder Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Middle School Choir, Middle School Drama, Middle School Orchestra/Band
- Christian education at LAMS integrates faith with human experience by recognizing God, in Jesus Christ, as the creator and sustainer of all life.
- Our focus as educators and parents is on equipping our children with skills and understanding to become all God wants them to be.
- Our mission is to provide a K-High School Christ-centered education within an Anabaptist framework to Christian families in our geographic area.
- Our academic program meets a variety of student needs in an environment that values the whole person.
- Our vision is to help equip each student with the knowledge and skills necessary for successful Christian living.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ephrata Grades: K-12 | 273 students
598 Stevens Road
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 738-4266 6.1 K-12
- Lancaster Grades: NS-6 | 246 students
2750 Weaver Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 560-0815 5 NS-6
Getting involved with your child's school benefits both you and the school. It's a win-win for all concerned.
The impact of the 2009 financial meltdown on private school endowments has not been as severe as it was on college endowments.