Lititz Area Mennonite School
For over four decades, Lititz Area Mennonite School (LAMS) on Newport Road in Lititz, Pennsylvania, has been a partner of Christian families, providing a safe, nurturing environment for children from Pre-K through High School.
Christian education at LAMS encourages academic freedom and personal expression through technology, research, athletics, and the arts.
Students acquire and apply knowledge, developing cognitive and social skills understood from a Biblical perspective.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, mild learning differences|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,330|
|Tuition Notes||Ample scholarship available by application.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
|Admissions Director||Nicole Zimmerman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, VolleyballArchery, Baseball,|
Basketball, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Archery Club, Elementary Choir, Elementary Recorder Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Middle School Choir, Middle School Drama, Middle School Orchestra/Band
- Christian education at LAMS integrates faith with human experience by recognizing God, in Jesus Christ, as the creator and sustainer of all life.
- Our focus as educators and parents is on equipping our children with skills and understanding to become all God wants them to be.
- Our mission is to provide a K-High School Christ-centered education within an Anabaptist framework to Christian families in our geographic area.
- Our academic program meets a variety of student needs in an environment that values the whole person.
- Our vision is to help equip each student with the knowledge and skills necessary for successful Christian living.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ephrata Grades: K-12 | 273 students
598 Stevens Road
Ephrata, PA 17522
(717) 738-4266 6.1 K-12
- Lancaster Grades: NS-6 | 246 students
2750 Weaver Rd
Lancaster, PA 17601
(717) 560-0815 5 NS-6
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.