- Top Ranked PA School
- Grades: 6-12
- Students: 148 students
- Yearly Tuition: $26,800
- Acceptance rate: 71%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 15 / May. 1 / rolling
Linden Hall ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Pennsylvania for:
Academics and Faculty
(uniform (plaid skirt or khaki pants and blue or white polo shirt))
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
Echo Literary Magazine, Film/Photography, Go Green - environmental initiatives, Hallmarks, International Night, Model United Nations, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Photography, Student government, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Chorus, Dance, Drama, Handbells
- Founded in 1746; the oldest girls' boarding/day school in the United States
- Enrollment: students from 13 States and 45 Nations
- 49-acre campus two blocks from the square of Lititz, a safe and charming historic town between Harrisburg and Philadelphia
- Close proximity to urban centers. Day trips are arranged for students to explore the history and culture of New York City, Philadelphia, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
- For students interested in traveling, Fall and Spring break trips are offered to U.S. destinations and to Europe
- Faculty advisor assigned to each student to act as her mentor. Sister Program provides each student with additional peer support.
- Comprehensive and supportive College Counseling Program. One-on-one guidance aids students in identifying colleges best matched to their academic potential and personal interests. Direct oversight and preparation for SAT and ACT tests is provided, and Linden Hall's college counseling results in 100% acceptance to some of the nation's finest schools.
- Championship riding program: competitive IEA dressage (Reserve National Champions 2021) and hunt seat teams for both Middle School and Upper School, eventing team with cross country jumpts on campus, travel for shows and recreational riding.
- Aviation program for Upper School girls to earn their private pilot's license
Endorse Linden Hall. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards