Little Flock Christian School
Little Flock offers preschool for 2 years old - 5 years old (Kindergarten) & SUMMER CAMP.Come tour our classrooms, meet our teachers, preview our summer camp & preschool programs.
We offer SCHOOL TOURS Every Tuesday morning at 10 am.
To make an appointment for a different day and time, please complete this inquiry form online: https://www.littleflockschool.org/contact-usRSVP appreciated but not required:703-591-1216 ext. 304 email@example.com.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten
- Students: 90 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: Apr. 30 / Aug. 1
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Summer Program Cost
Summer Program Cost Notes
per week. $1,500 full summer early registration.
Summer Program Details
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Apr. 30 / Aug. 1
Tuition cost vary by age group.
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Crafts, Ballet, Basketball, Fun Bus, Karate, Lego Robotics, Soccer
- Christ Centered Academic Excellence
- Professional, Caring, Christian Faculty and Staff
- Small Class Sizes for individual attention
- Organized Extended Day Program
- Summer Camp
- Excellent Christian and Secular Curriculum
- Specials Classes (Art, Music, Chapel, Foreign Language, P.E., Computer and Library)
Endorse Little Flock Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?