Little Flower School
5.00 (1 review)
- Little Flower School, in partnership with the family, is a Roman Catholic community devoted to the growth of the whole child.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of each child and provide students with the opportunity to realize their spiritual and academic potential in a diverse and changing world.
- Little Flower School serves students in Pre-K through Grade 8 in Southern Maryland.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- California Grades: PK-K | 46 students
22840 Three Notch Rd
California, MD 20619
(301)863-2345 3.8 PK-K
- California Grades: PK-2 | 105 students
23443 Cottonwood Pkwy
California, MD 20619
(301)863-7740 5.5 PK-2
Excellent school that feels like a family! The school has high academic standards and individualized instruction for students at all levels. Lots of extracurricular activities and events for students and families. The school is growing but still feels like students get full attention from teachers and staff.
- Posted by Parent - Kim
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.