Little Scholars Academy Of California
- Chez Grand'Mere Preschool provides a peaceful, loving environment in which your child can grow and develop to his or her fullest potential.
- We believe that the young child learns through play and the finest gift we, as adults, can give them is time - time to be children.
- Our program starts with infant care. The infants are nurtured until they reach an age when they are ready to explore the world around them.
- Simple projects and small group activities are planned to stimulate the very young child.
- As they reach the age for entrance into preschool, we help their transition by encouraging them to verbalize their needs.
- Of course, we also work on potty training. Our preschool program stresses independence and the use of play as a learning tool.
- Children are encouraged to make decisions and learn to work and play together with other children and staff members.
- As the children approach Kindergarten age, we move them toward a more structured schedule that includes learning basic ideas along with learning to listen and follow instructions.
- Once a child reaches Kindergarten, we provide a curriculum that will prepare them for their transition into the First Grade.
- We work to instill in all the children a love for school and learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||51 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||26:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
264 N Main St
Orange, CA 92868
(714) 997-8333 0.4 NS-8
- Orange Grades: K | 65 students
272 S Glassell St
Orange, CA 92866
(714) 532-5020 0.9 K
- Orange Grades: K-9 | 106 students
147 S Pine St
Orange, CA 92866
(714) 538-2374 1.3 K-9
Nearby Homes for Sale
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.