Little Learners Preschool
- Little Learners Preschool believes that young children have special needs, a unique learning style, and boundless energy.
- So, as you might imagine, a classroom for these young children is a very special place.
- At Little Learner's Preschool classrooms is highly specialized learning environments carefully planned to meet the needs of preschool children.
- Our teachers excel at creating a classroom that is a unique, exciting, interesting place where active learning takes place from the minute a child first walks through the door.
- Children learn by doing. And at Little Learner's Preschool is strive to excite children about learning by giving them opportunities to make discoveries on their own about themselves and their world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||65 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Orange Grades: K-9 | 106 students
147 S Pine St
Orange, CA 92866
(714)538-2374 0.5 K-9
- Orange Grades: NS | 55 students
1510 W Almond Ave
Orange, CA 92868
(714)634-8118 0.9 NS
- Orange Grades: NS-8 | 168 students
264 N Main St
Orange, CA 92868
(714)997-8333 0.9 NS-8
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.