Little Treasures School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Students: 29 students
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Great learning environment. Large playground. Dedicated and loving teachers
Amazing little gem of a daycare hidden in the cut of Raleigh/Cary. Great loving staff and very flexible admin department. I have 2 boys and anytime they need(ed) daycare they were my first choice!
Endorse Little Treasures School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.