Little Treasures School
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten
- Enrollment: 29 students
- Average class size: 7 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Great learning environment. Large playground. Dedicated and loving teachers
Amazing little gem of a daycare hidden in the cut of Raleigh/Cary. Great loving staff and very flexible admin department. I have 2 boys and anytime they need(ed) daycare they were my first choice!
Endorse Little Treasures School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.