- At KinderCare, the staff is dedicated to help each child grow to his or her maximum potential.
- The staff encourages children to explore their creativity while learning the basic fundamentals at a young age.
- These teachers prepare a well-balanced curriculum that engages students to learn vital life skills, such as communication and self-awareness, in addition to essential academics to give the children the infrastructure they need to become successful individuals.
- The staff work closely with each other as well as the children's families to ensure that each child's needs are met.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Livermore KinderCare. Our experts designed our
classrooms ' and every activity and lesson ' to help prepare your
child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning
centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom,
children have the opportunity for rich social play and
You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills.
Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning!
- KinderCare places health and safety in high regards. The center is secure with a keypad entry and high fenced playgrounds, and all parents are required to sign in and out their child. Every teacher is CPR and First Aid certified. All medications require parent consent and the staff is adequately trained to administer these medications.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- Child Care Links, County of Contra Costa, CalWorks, Davis Street, and NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livermore Grades: NS-10 | 50 students
1135 Bluebell Drive
Livermore, CA 94551
(925)277-4313 0.5 NS-10
- Livermore Grades: PK-K | 35 students
949 Central Ave
Livermore, CA 94551 0.9 PK-K
- Livermore Grades: NS-8 | 437 students
1273 N Livermore Avenue
Livermore, CA 94551
(925)455-8021 1.8 NS-8
- Livermore Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
1385 S Livermore Ave
Livermore, CA 94550
(925)447-1246 2.3 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?