Celebration Academy is a church ministry and a private school established to assist parents in their goal of raising and training Godly children through the experience of home education.
Celebration Academy exisits to provide accountablity, parent support, educational opportunities, fellowship and friendship.
The Celebration Academy support team is comprised of Celebration Academy parents.
A chairperson is appointed from the team to act as the liaison between the support team and the leadership of Celebration Christian Center.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-10
- Students: 50 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Endorse Celebration Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards