Tel: (734) 591-2083
- The teachers here at the Livonia KinderCare are passionate about educating and caring for all children.
- With pride and compassion, our teachers will ensure your children will grow and learn each day they are here with us.
- Our nurturing staff has been working in the childcare field for a combined total of almost 100 years! The teachers love that each day brings new challenges and adventures with the children and one thing is for sure - the kids keep us all on our toes!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Livonia KinderCare Learning Center. We are so excited that we will have the opportunity to meet with you and your family. Our center believes in developing the whole child with an emphasis on assisting your child's growth with their social, emotional, cognitive and physical development. Here at the Livonia KinderCare, we build relationships with our families and often the families consider us an extension of their families. Your child will not only be safe, secure and stimulating environment to learn in, but we have a support team of educated teachers that have a true passion for educating and nurturing children.
- This Center has a key pad entrance door and all other doors are locked with no access from the outside. The playgound area is well fenced in.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- State of Michigan
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Livonia Grades: K | 81 students
18600 Haggerty Rd
Livonia, MI 48152
(734) 462-4442 0.5 K
- Plymouth Grades: K-10 | 44 students
15585 N Haggerty Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 420-4044 1.1 K-10
- Plymouth Grades: 6-12
15374 N Haggerty Rd
Plymouth, MI 48170
(734) 548-8740 1.2 6-12
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?