Macon Road Baptist School
- We are pleased and honored that you are interested in Macon Road Baptist School.
- As you make yourself familiar with our materials, we trust that you will strongly consider Macon Road as an option for your family`s education.
- At Macon Road, it is our greatest desire to not only teach your child academically, but more importantly guide him or her spiritually.
- Through academics, extra-curricular activities, and social events included in our school calendar, we strive to equip our students with the skills and knowledge needed to become a well-rounded person. We strive to ensure our students are learning a sense of responsibility, a strong work ethic, and outstanding moral values, enabling them to become productive citizens in their community. Macon Road stands strong on the belief that for a child to be truly educated, he must be educated spiritually and academically. If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit.
- We would very much like to meet you and encourage you to tour our school and campus. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
- If you have questions, please feel free to contact us at 901-290-5555.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
State or regional independent school association
Southern Association Of Colleges And Schools (SACS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||612 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Number of AP Courses||6 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP Biology, AP Calculus, AP English, AP English Literature, AP European History, AP History, Dual Enrollment|
|Average ACT score||23|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Alisa Tabb|
|Total Sports Offered||8 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Honor Society, Macon Road Cares
Arts and Music Programs:
Fine Arts, Theatre
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- The purpose of Macon Road Baptist School (MRBS) is to teach students an understanding of God`s great love for them and that the only reasonable response to this sacrificial love should be a willing submission of their lives to Jesus Christ. We also want to teach them that their identity in Jesus Christ overshadows all other earthly things in which they may seek their identity and that true happiness only comes by learning and following how God has designed every part of life to function.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cordova Grades: PK-12 | 68 students
711 North Houston Levee Road
Cordova, TN 38018
(901)322-6300 4.6 PK-12
- Collierville Grades: PK-12 | 1167 students
1880 Wolf River Blvd
Collierville, TN 38017
(901)457-2000 8.4 PK-12
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.