Heritage Baptist Academy
- Located in Memhis's eastern suburbs, our school offers an educational experience that is filled with both excitement and opportunity, where each student is important.
- We are a private educational institution that is known for its commitment to excellence and has a proven track record of helping families.
- The faculty and staff of Heritage Baptist Academy are committed to nurturing the development of the whole student.
- Whether that be in the spheres of academics, fine arts, or athletics, we seek to maximize each young person's God-given potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniforms purchased from Parker Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: PK-12 | 612 students
11015 Highway 64
Arlington, TN 38002
(901)290-5555 4.6 PK-12
- Cordova Grades: 6-12 | 565 students
7600 Macon Road
Cordova, TN 38018
(901)754-7217 4.7 6-12
- Germantown Grades: NS | 43 students
7007 Poplar Ave
Germantown, TN 38138
(901)752-5767 6.7 NS
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.