Heritage Baptist Academy
- Located in Memhis's eastern suburbs, our school offers an educational experience that is filled with both excitement and opportunity, where each student is important.
- We are a private educational institution that is known for its commitment to excellence and has a proven track record of helping families.
- The faculty and staff of Heritage Baptist Academy are committed to nurturing the development of the whole student.
- Whether that be in the spheres of academics, fine arts, or athletics, we seek to maximize each young person's God-given potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||68 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||10 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(School uniforms purchased from Parker Uniforms)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,500|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: PK-12 | 612 students
11015 Highway 64
Arlington, TN 38002
(901)290-5555 4.6 PK-12
- Cordova Grades: 6-12 | 565 students
7600 Macon Road
Cordova, TN 38018
(901)754-7217 4.7 6-12
- Germantown Grades: NS | 43 students
7007 Poplar Ave
Germantown, TN 38138
(901)752-5767 6.7 NS
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.