Madonna Learning Center
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 43 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Madonna Learning Center is a private, independent school for children with disabilities.
- The students range in age from 4 to adult age
- Approximately fifty children each year are enrolled in our school where educational services are individualized to maximize strengths and address challenges.
- Madonna Learning Center provides a faith-based environment where children and young adults with special needs are educated to reach their full potential.
- The Vision of Madonna Learning Center is to enable children and young adults with special needs to enjoy a productive and satisfying quality of life.
Endorse Madonna Learning Center. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards