- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool
- Enrollment: 19 students
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Services include:
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Cochlear Implant Services
- A Parent-Infant Training Program, Sound Beginnings, providing home or center-based sessions.
- A Day School providing Preschool classes for hearing-impaired children (2 thru 6 years of age). Daily mainstreaming with hearing children. A summer program is also provided.
- Before (7:30 a.m.) and After School (3-4:45 p.m.) Care is available.
- Mainstream consulation services are also available to school districts throughout the Mid-South.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Memphis Oral School For The Deaf?
Endorse Memphis Oral School For The Deaf. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards