Our Lady Of Perpetual Help Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
Tel: (252) 972-1971
- Founded in 1939 as an institution for the evangelization and education in the Catholic faith of the children of the Parish and the greater Rocky Mount Community.
- Academic excellence is a high priority, and we strive to enable each student to reach his or her potential, guiding them to develop their unique gifts and talents.
- Our school creates an atmosphere of positive self-esteem, mutual respect for every individual, and a sense of responsibility for our neighbor.
- We are proud of the rich diversity of races, nationalities, cultures and creeds represented by our student body.
- Our administration and faculty are fully aware of the primary position of parents in the education process.
- We offer our assistance and support to parents in order to enable them to be the first and best teachers of their children.
- We also share in the responsibility of the pastor and pastoral staff of the parish in teaching not only the Catholic religion, but, all religions.
- Faith in God is just not a subject here but a way of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||98 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Rocky Mount Grades: PK-12 | 382 students
1333 Faith Christian Dr
Rocky Mount, NC 27803
(252) 443-3700 2.5 PK-12
- Rocky Mount Grades: PK-12 | 425 students
1313 Avondale Ave
Rocky Mount, NC 27803
(252) 443-4126 2.5 PK-12
My daughter is going to OLPH school for 2nd year now, she's in Kindergarten. My husband and I are extremely happy not only the school are doing an excellent job academically as well as spiritually for the kids. I agree with the previous review on how the kids treat each other well no matter what grade they are in. Dr. Urbanski and the teachers are very well involve and they always strive to make the school a better place to learn and grow.
- Posted by Parent - marie
This is a good school ,the kids are kind to each other,no matter what grade all play together and share daily school life without actitudes.The teachers are great ,and want the kids to do well. the principal Mrs Urbanski is very involve.there''re kids from many countries ,colors ,and religions,we all want the same a good,safe,school and OLPH is that and more. Thanks
- Posted by Parent - ginya
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?