Mahogany Way KinderCare
Our staff has a combined total of over 150 years of experience.
Our longest employees are the Center Director Lisa Sauter and Assistant Director Michelle Gearhart with a combined total of over 44 years experience with KinderCare and more in the ECE field.
The staff here are just as dedicated with the last employee hired was over six years ago.
The staff is loving, caring and dedicated to making your childs first learning experience a positive one.
It's our business and our passion to know your child's needs at all stages from infant to kindergartner and beyond!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 85 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We would like to thank you for your interest in our KinderCare family here in Antioch on Mahogany Way. We have been told by our families that we are the heart of this community. This center has been here since 1985. Lisa Sauter the Center Director and Michelle Gearhart the Assistant Director have been with the company since 1991. They have created a safe learning environment with years of experience. The staff here is long term as well and dedicated to ensuring that your child is in a nurturing learning environment. Here, the curriculum grows with your child-giving him the early learning skills needed to excel emotionally, socially and most important, educationally.
- One thing we take pride in is the health and safety of the children in our care. We have a security door and key pad entry before you are able to enter the lobby. Our classroom doors leading out to the playground and side yard have an alarm bell that chimes every time the door is opened. Our gates leading to the parking lot also have alarms on them. Our health and safety coordinator holds fire drills and disaster drills on a monthly basis. Our staff is CPR and First Aid certified. We take pride in putting safety first!
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- Child Care Counsel, Social Service Dept., Cal Works, Pace App, ALL SUBSIDIES CONSIDERED, 100% copays covered
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Mahogany Way KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.