Manchester KinderCare Photo #4 - Prekindergarten Classroom Dramatic Play center in our Prekindergarten.
Manchester KinderCare Photo #6 - School Age Classroom quiet area for doing homework or enjoying a book.
- The teachers here at Manchester KinderCare are highly dedicated to children.
- Their love for what they do shows through each and every day.
- Most of our teachers have achieved an advanced degree, either a Child Development Associate's Degree or a Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education and some in elementary education.
- All are certified in First Aid and CPR. We even have a certified Lifeguard on staff for our swimming pool during the summer.
- Our staff tenure ranges from 23 years with KinderCare to one year.
- We have combined over 150 years of teaching at KinderCare!!!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||39 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||39:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Spring Street KinderCare. We are a nationally accredited (NAEYC) center in Manchester. That means we provide the highest standard of care and education in the United States. We are very proud of all the hard work and dedication our teachers have committed to achieve this goal. We would love to have you and your child join our school. A tour can be set up for your convenience. We have a lot to share!
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning center in Manchester, CT. As the Health and Safety Coordinator I would like to point out the steps we take on a daily basis to ensure the health and safety of each and every child in our center. We have a secured entrance with keypad entry. Every staff member is certified in First aid and CPR. We adhere to Dietary Restrictions, Preferences, and allergies, and are a Peanut free center. We have staff trained in the administration of Medication as well as Epi-Pen injection. Our playgrounds are spacious and allow for the children to exercise and play daily, thus promoting healthy bodies. We check our playground and equipment daily to ensure safe environments. And lastly all children are signed in and out by both the parents and the teachers in their classes to provide constant supervision.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Care For Kids, NACCRRA
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school to Manchester KinderCare is Clinical Day School - Manchester Memorial Hospital (1.9 miles away)
- The nearest elementary school is St. James School (1.4 miles away)
- The nearest preschool is St. James School (1.4 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bolton Grades: K-7 | 22 students
104 Notch Road
Bolton, CT 06043
(860)533-9483 1.5 K-7
- Manchester Grades: PK-K | 33 students
645 Birch Mountain Rd
Manchester, CT 06040
(860)649-2067 1.8 PK-K
- Manchester Grades: 9-12 | 24 students
71 Haynes St
Manchester, CT 06040
(860)646-1222 1.9 9-12
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.