Manchester KinderCare Photo #4 - Prekindergarten Classroom Dramatic Play center in our Prekindergarten.
Manchester KinderCare Photo #6 - School Age Classroom quiet area for doing homework or enjoying a book.
The teachers here at Manchester KinderCare are highly dedicated to children.
Their love for what they do shows through each and every day.
Most of our teachers have achieved an advanced degree, either a Child Development Associate's Degree or a Bachelor's Degree in early childhood education and some in elementary education.
All are certified in First Aid and CPR. We even have a certified Lifeguard on staff for our swimming pool during the summer.
Our staff tenure ranges from 23 years with KinderCare to one year.
We have combined over 150 years of teaching at KinderCare!!!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 39 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 27%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Spring Street KinderCare. We are a nationally accredited (NAEYC) center in Manchester. That means we provide the highest standard of care and education in the United States. We are very proud of all the hard work and dedication our teachers have committed to achieve this goal. We would love to have you and your child join our school. A tour can be set up for your convenience. We have a lot to share!
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning center in Manchester, CT. As the Health and Safety Coordinator I would like to point out the steps we take on a daily basis to ensure the health and safety of each and every child in our center. We have a secured entrance with keypad entry. Every staff member is certified in First aid and CPR. We adhere to Dietary Restrictions, Preferences, and allergies, and are a Peanut free center. We have staff trained in the administration of Medication as well as Epi-Pen injection. Our playgrounds are spacious and allow for the children to exercise and play daily, thus promoting healthy bodies. We check our playground and equipment daily to ensure safe environments. And lastly all children are signed in and out by both the parents and the teachers in their classes to provide constant supervision.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Care For Kids, NACCRRA
Endorse Manchester KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.