- The Bylaws provide for a procedure to assure that all modifications made to the exterior of a Maple Hill home conforms to applicable codes, community standards as established in the Bylaws.
- All requests for exterior modifications must be made in writing with sketches and material samples as required.
- The Design Review Committee meets once a month to consider all written requests.
- Homeowners will be notified in writing as to the decision of the committee.
- The Board provides oversight of the Design Review process and, although most requests are approved, the Board may become involved if a request is made that is particularly unique in nature or through the appeals process.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||17 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- East Montpelier Grades: PK-8 | 149 students
2290 Vt Route 14 N
East Montpelier, VT 05651
(802)456-7400 1.9 PK-8
- Barre Grades: PK-7 | 123 students
79 Summer St
Barre, VT 05641
(802)476-5015 6.5 PK-7
- Barre Grades: 7-12 | 18 students
23 Summer St
Barre, VT 05641
(802)479-0012 6.6 7-12
- Montpelier Grades: 5-12 | 20 students
11 West St
Montpelier, VT 05602
(802)223-0647 7.1 5-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.