STATEMENT OF FAITH ~ We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God.(2 Timothy 3:16)
~We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.(1 John 4:6)
~We believe in the diety of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.(1 Corinthians 15:3; 1 Peter 2:21-24; John 3:16)
~ We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration is absolutely essential.(Romans 3:21-23; Galatians 4:4-7)
~ We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (Galatians 5:22-25)
~ We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved to the resurrection of life; and those who are lost to the resurrection of damnation.(John 5:24, 28, 29)
~ We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.(John 17:21-23).
Quick Stats (2023)
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 143 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 26%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- SPIRITUAL OBJECTIVES ~ To have the students come to know God as their loving Father; Christ as their Lord and Savior; and the Holy Spirit as their constant Guide and Illuminator.
- ~ To teach the Bible as God's Word for today - speaking to all our needs, giving the basis for our morals, and giving the foundation for understanding all other subjects.
- ~ To provide guidelines for spiritual growth toward maturity.
- ~ To make students aware of the world around them and their Christian responsibility to the world.
- ~ To teach that every Christian should yield himself whole-heartedly to God, lovingly obeying all of His will, and willingly expending himself in service.
- ~ To develop strength of Christian character so that the student can explain and retain his convictions under pressure.
- ACADEMIC OBJECTIVES ~ To help the students develop an awareness of the relevance of God in all subject matters.
- ~ To develop good use of basic skills in communicating with others.
- ~ To develop an understanding of man's literary heritage.
- ~ To help the student develop a cultural and historical awareness of our country and the world.
- ~ To understand, accept, and use his own capabilities with unselfish and constructive goals.
- ~ To develop the understanding and concepts needed in choosing an occupation, and to gain the skills needed to be successful in that occupation.
- PERSONAL AND SOCIAL OBJECTIVES
- That the student may make the best contributions in his home, school, church, community, and the world, we aim to help the student:
- ~ To develop wholesome personal relationships, practicing thoughtfulness and courtesy.
- ~ To learn stewardship of possessions with a knowledge of worthwhile ways of sharing.
- ~ To learn to use leisure time in a wholesome way, with an understanding of the proper balance between work and recreation.
- ~ To accept responsibility and opportunity, experiencing satisfaction in worthwhile accomplishments.
- ~ To develop a wholesome, positive view of self as a worthy creation of God.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Maranatha Mennonite Christian School?
The acceptance rate of Maranatha Mennonite Christian School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does Maranatha Mennonite Christian School offer?
Maranatha Mennonite Christian School offers 7 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, Ultimate Frisbee and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Maranatha Mennonite Christian School?
The application deadline for Maranatha Mennonite Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Mcs is fantastic! I love it.
I loved going to Maranatha. The teachers really care about the students. The quality of teaching is great
Endorse Maranatha Mennonite Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Nearby Homes for Sale
Montessori Schools: An Overview
Are you curious about an educational approach that nurtures independent, creative, and lifelong learners? Look no further! We invite you to dive into the fascinating world of Montessori education and unlock its incredible potential for your children.
Securing Your School
With the rise of school shootings and other violent incidents, it is essential to have a comprehensive plan in place to protect everyone on your school campus.
Overview of State Voucher Programs in the United States
More than twelve states and the District of Columbia have education voucher programs. We describe the various programs and offer suggestions on how to use them so your child can attend private school.