- We offer programs for Infants, Pre-K, Junior Kindergarten, and full day Kindergarten We are structured and academic and are a year round school including a Summer Program. All of our Teachers are credentialed.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||130 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition depends on child's age and the number of days each week they are attending|
|Admissions Director||Ms. Morey|
|Admissions Associate||Ms Ira|
- We offer potty training so your child does not have to be potty trained to enroll at our school.
- School is located behind CVS Pharmacy. Follow Sweet Meadow down the side of the Shopping Center
- and you will see our building and sign.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Laguna NiguelGrades: NS-8 | 810 students
32451 Bear Brand Road
Laguna Niguel, CA 92677
Aliso ViejoGrades: NS-8 | 732 students
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
Nearby Homes for Sale
May 26, 2017
When you apply for a position at a private school, you need to use a slightly different approach than you would use if you were applying for a sales job somewhere.
May 25, 2017
The admissions essay is an important part of your child's admissions profile. Noodle Pros essay expert Kate Fisher offers some valuable tips about writing the admissions essay.
May 25, 2017
Myths, urban legends and just plain misinformation abound concerning private schools. We shed some light on the facts you may not have known.