St. Anne School
The path to a bright future begins each day in the classrooms at St. Anne School.
Here, our students receive one of the most important lessons of all a lifelong love of learning.
Our private, Roman Catholic school, recognized by the Diocese of Orange, provides an introduction to the educational, academic, social and religious disciplines that create a strong sense of self and prepares our students for future success.
As your family will discover, everything we do here is true to our core values of faith, character, community, excellence and balance.
In an atmosphere of support and close personal attention, we work in partnership with parents to help each child realize his or her full potential.
We set high standards for our students and provide them with superior teachers, facilities and technology to meet them.
St. Anne offers a broad range of classes and extracurricular opportunities to ensure that each student grows into a well-rounded, resourceful and curious individual.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-8
- Yearly Tuition: $13,955
- Average class size: 24 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 48%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Average Class Size
ADVANCED LITERATURE 6, ADVANCED LITERATURE 7, ADVANCED LITERATURE 8, ALGEBRA I Honors, ENGLISH HONORS 6, ENGLISH HONORS 7, ENGLISH HONORS 8, HONORS EARTH SCIENCE 6, HONORS LIFE SCIENCE 7, HONORS PHYSICAL SCIENCE 8
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Grades K to 5: $15,846 per year; Grades 6 to 8: $16,891 per year; Preschool: $8,572 to $1,472 (2-, 3- and 5-day options available)
LuAnn Wilson (Preschool-Grade 5), Lil Ray-Reed (Middle School)
Total Sports Offered
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Arts and Crafts, Associated Student Body, Chess Club, Cooking, Drama, Future Problem Solving, Instrumental Music, National Elementary Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Orchestra, Show Choir, STAR (a student homework program), Year Book
- St. Anne School is an independent, Catholic school founded in 1992 by a group of parents and clergy from the South Orange County community. St. Anne provides a traditional education, combining time-proven concepts of instruction and discipline with modern technologies and a contemporary understanding of childhood learning processes - in a safe atmosphere of support, encouragement and close personal attention. The school encourages a balance of the students' experience among academics, spirituality, physical well-being (including athletics), family involvement, and service to church and community. It instills in students an awareness of themselves and others, as well as their civic responsibility to both community and country. Toward this end, St. Anne promotes economic and ethnic diversity in its student body. The School prepares the student to succeed with future responsibilities in education and society through the development of educational, academic, social and religious discipline. St. Anne helps all students identify their unique God-given talents and broaden and strengthen those gifts and interests so they may pursue vocations. St. Anne believes education is a lifelong process, of which formal schooling is an essential part.
- St. Anne School is a private, Roman Catholic school recognized by and within the Diocese of Orange, that delivers authentic religious formation in accordance with the Magisterium of the Church, unparalleled academics and broadening extracurricular opportunities designed to challenge, educate and nurture the whole child in an atmosphere of support and close personal attention, in partnership with parents.
- To develop future generations of creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers, effective communicators and emerging leaders, guided by the Catholic faith, to influence our local and global communities for the greater good.
Profile last updated: 01/26/2021
My daughter started at the St. Anne Preschool in September and absolutely loves going to school! The teachers are phenomenal and each day she comes home excited to share all that she learned - talking about working on the computer, singing songs about the days of the week (and itsy spiders), how she played dress-up with her friends.... I was hesitant to start her in school this fall as she isn't even 3 yet but am so grateful that we decided to start her at St. Anne when we did. It has been such a rewarding experience!
The St. Anne School is very well-rounded. The staff, administrators and teachers provide a wonderful and safe environment for my child to learn. They are able to explore and develop as well because of this environment.
The St. Anne School offers excellent academics with great teachers. The curriculum and programs are diverse and interesting. It is a great school that provides for the whole child.
Endorse St. Anne School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.