St. Anne School
5.00 (3 reviews)
Tel: (949) 276-6700
- The path to a bright future begins each day in the classrooms at St. Anne School.
- Here, our students receive one of the most important lessons of all a lifelong love of learning.
- Our private, Roman Catholic school, recognized by the Diocese of Orange, provides an introduction to the educational, academic, social and religious disciplines that create a strong sense of self and prepares our students for future success.
- As your family will discover, everything we do here is true to our core values of faith, character, community, excellence and balance.
- In an atmosphere of support and close personal attention, we work in partnership with parents to help each child realize his or her full potential.
- We set high standards for our students and provide them with superior teachers, facilities and technology to meet them.
- St. Anne offers a broad range of classes and extracurricular opportunities to ensure that each student grows into a well-rounded, resourceful and curious individual.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||54 teachers|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Advanced Courses||ADVANCED LITERATURE 6, ADVANCED LITERATURE 7, ADVANCED LITERATURE 8, ALGEBRA I Honors, ENGLISH HONORS 6, ENGLISH HONORS 7, ENGLISH HONORS 8, HONORS EARTH SCIENCE 6, HONORS LIFE SCIENCE 7, HONORS PHYSICAL SCIENCE 8|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,955|
|Tuition Notes||Grades K to 5: $13,955 per year; Grades 6 to 8: $14,730 per year; Preschool: $7,545 to $13,620 (2-, 3- and 5-day options available)|
|Admissions Director||Lil Ray-Reed (K-8) and LuAnn Wilson (Preschool)|
|Admissions Associate||Mary McGeeney|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
Flag Football, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||13 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts, Associated Student Body, Chess Club, Cooking, Drama, Future Problem Solving, Instrumental Music, National Elementary Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Orchestra, Show Choir, STAR (a student homework program), Year Book|
- St. Anne School is an independent, Catholic school founded in 1992 by a group of parents and clergy from the South Orange County community. St. Anne provides a traditional education, combining time-proven concepts of instruction and discipline with modern technologies and a contemporary understanding of childhood learning processes - in a safe atmosphere of support, encouragement and close personal attention. The school encourages a balance of the students' experience among academics, spirituality, physical well-being (including athletics), family involvement, and service to church and community. It instills in students an awareness of themselves and others, as well as their civic responsibility to both community and country. Toward this end, St. Anne promotes economic and ethnic diversity in its student body. The School prepares the student to succeed with future responsibilities in education and society through the development of educational, academic, social and religious discipline. St. Anne helps all students identify their unique God-given talents and broaden and strengthen those gifts and interests so they may pursue vocations. St. Anne believes education is a lifelong process, of which formal schooling is an essential part.
- St. Anne School is a private, Roman Catholic school recognized by and within the Diocese of Orange, that delivers authentic religious formation in accordance with the Magisterium of the Church, unparalleled academics and broadening extracurricular opportunities designed to challenge, educate and nurture the whole child in an atmosphere of support and close personal attention, in partnership with parents.
- To develop future generations of creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers, effective communicators and emerging leaders, guided by the Catholic faith, to influence our local and global communities for the greater good.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Juan Capistrano Grades: PK-12 | 1241 students
31641 La Novia
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(949) 661-0108 3 PK-12
My daughter started at the St. Anne Preschool in September and absolutely loves going to school! The teachers are phenomenal and each day she comes home excited to share all that she learned - talking about working on the computer, singing songs about the days of the week (and itsy spiders), how she played dress-up with her friends.... I was hesitant to start her in school this fall as she isn't even 3 yet but am so grateful that we decided to start her at St. Anne when we did. It has been such a rewarding experience!
- Posted by Parent - jenni
The St. Anne School is very well-rounded. The staff, administrators and teachers provide a wonderful and safe environment for my child to learn. They are able to explore and develop as well because of this environment.
- Posted by Parent - maggi
The St. Anne School offers excellent academics with great teachers. The curriculum and programs are diverse and interesting. It is a great school that provides for the whole child.
- Posted by Parent - rinny
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.