St. Anne School
5.00 (3 reviews)
- The path to a bright future begins each day in the classrooms at St. Anne School.
- Here, our students receive one of the most important lessons of all a lifelong love of learning.
- Our private, Roman Catholic school, recognized by the Diocese of Orange, provides an introduction to the educational, academic, social and religious disciplines that create a strong sense of self and prepares our students for future success.
- As your family will discover, everything we do here is true to our core values of faith, character, community, excellence and balance.
- In an atmosphere of support and close personal attention, we work in partnership with parents to help each child realize his or her full potential.
- We set high standards for our students and provide them with superior teachers, facilities and technology to meet them.
- St. Anne offers a broad range of classes and extracurricular opportunities to ensure that each student grows into a well-rounded, resourceful and curious individual a whole child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2004|
|Total Students||810 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||62 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||25 students|
|Advanced Courses||ADVANCED LITERATURE 6, ADVANCED LITERATURE 7, ADVANCED LITERATURE 8, ALGEBRA I Honors, ENGLISH HONORS 6, ENGLISH HONORS 7, ENGLISH HONORS 8, HONORS EARTH SCIENCE 6, HONORS LIFE SCIENCE 7, HONORS PHYSICAL SCIENCE 8,|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Feb. 1|
|Tuition Notes||Grades K to 5: $12,485 per year; Grades 6 to 8: $13,050 per year; Preschool: $6,675 to $12,400 (2-, 3- and 5-day options available)|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Total Sports Offered||9 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Surf Team, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Lacrosse,
Surf Team, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||27 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Crafts, Associated Student Body, Book Club, Brain Teasers Club, Ceramics, Chess Club, Cooking, Dance, Digital Media Art, Drama, Drawing, Future Problem Solving, Instrumental Music, Jewelry Making, Kids on Stage, Mad Science, National Elementary Honor Society, National Junior Honor Society, Orchestra, Painting, Photography, Rachel's Challenge Club, Show Choir, STAR (a student homework program), Surf Club, Where Everyone Belongs (WEB) Club, Year Book Book Club, Ceramics, Chess Club, Cooking, Dance, Drama, Drawing, Jewelry Making, Kids on Stage, Mad Science, Orchestra, Painting, Photography, Show Choir, Surf Club, Year Book, Arts and Crafts,|
Associated Student Body,
Brain Teasers Club,
Digital Media Art,
Future Problem Solving,
National Elementary Honor Society,
National Junior Honor Society,
Rachel's Challenge Club,
STAR (a student homework program),
Where Everyone Belongs (WEB) Club,
- St. Anne School is an independent, Christian school founded in 1992 by a group of parents and clergy from the South Orange County community. St. Anne provides a traditional education, combining time-proven concepts of instruction and discipline with modern technologies and a contemporary understanding of childhood learning processes - in a safe atmosphere of support, encouragement and close personal attention. The school encourages a balance of the students' experience among academics, spirituality, physical well-being (including athletics), family involvement, and service to church and community. It instills in students an awareness of themselves and others, as well as their civic responsibility to both community and country. Toward this end, St. Anne promotes economic and ethnic diversity in its student body. The School prepares the student to succeed with future responsibilities in education and society through the development of educational, academic, social and religious discipline. St. Anne helps all students identify their unique God-given talents and broaden and strengthen those gifts and interests so they may pursue vocations. St. Anne believes education is a lifelong process, of which formal schooling is an essential part.
- St. Anne School is a private, Roman Catholic school recognized by and within the Diocese of Orange, that delivers authentic religious formation in accordance with the Magisterium of the Church, unparalleled academics and broadening extracurricular opportunities designed to challenge, educate and nurture the whole child in an atmosphere of support and close personal attention, in partnership with parents.
- To develop future generations of creative thinkers, innovative problem solvers, effective communicators and emerging leaders, guided by the Catholic faith, to influence our local and global communities for the greater good.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Aliso ViejoGrades: NS-8 | 732 students
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- San Juan CapistranoGrades: PK-12 | 1238 students
31641 La Novia
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- San Juan CapistranoGrades: NS-12 | 649 students
26333 Oso Rd
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
- Aliso ViejoGrades: K-8 | 131 students
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
- Rancho Santa MargaritaGrades: PK-8 | 990 students
23652 Antonio Parkway
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
My daughter started at the St. Anne Preschool in September and absolutely loves going to school! The teachers are phenomenal and each day she comes home excited to share all that she learned - talking about working on the computer, singing songs about the days of the week (and itsy spiders), how she played dress-up with her friends.... I was hesitant to start her in school this fall as she isn't even 3 yet but am so grateful that we decided to start her at St. Anne when we did. It has been such a rewarding experience!
- Posted by Parent - jenni
The St. Anne School is very well-rounded. The staff, administrators and teachers provide a wonderful and safe environment for my child to learn. They are able to explore and develop as well because of this environment.
- Posted by Parent - maggi
The St. Anne School offers excellent academics with great teachers. The curriculum and programs are diverse and interesting. It is a great school that provides for the whole child.
- Posted by Parent - rinny
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.