Mazel Day School
- Mazel Day School is a child-centered, value-oriented educational institution dedicated to academic excellence and Jewish heritage.
- Our mission is to empower our students with the tools they will need as they embark on their Life Journeys.
- Enriched by Judaism's values and wisdom, we cultivate within our students the ability to be good students, good friends, and good people, providing a secure foundation which prepares children to thrive in a complex and changing world.
- Our School is made up of a unique community of parents, teachers and children learning and growing together to gain a deeper understanding of ourselves, each other and the process of education.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||216 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.