- School Type: Montessori School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 67 students
- Yearly Tuition: $10,350
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Program
- The McGuffey Montessori School is located in Oxford, Ohio. When the Miami University Lab School closed in 1983, a handful of staff and parents founded McGuffey Foundation School. Now the McGuffey Montessori School, it is a privately run school, educating students in preschool through high school.
- Innovative Academic Programs, a low student-to-teacher ratio, hands-on exploration and discovery, extensive field trips, and creative contributions from the larger community make the McGuffey learning experience unique, compelling, effective-and fun.At McGuffey Montessori School, you`ll see solid basic education with a twist: kindergartners doing complex science experiments and seventh and eighth graders planning the details of their trip to Washington, DC; interactive science experiments and real-life industrial arts, individual instruction complemented by mixed-grade study partners; and workshops with visiting and resident artists.
- In class after class, you`ll find secure academic structure with supported spontaneity. You`ll hear the exuberance of discovery. You`ll see the flash of insight. You`ll feel the goose-bumpy thrill of real learning in progress.
- And you`ll wish, if you had to do it over, that you could go to McGuffey Montessori School, too.Learn more about ourvaluesand beliefs, orcontact us to plan a visit.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Mcguffey Montessori School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Mcguffey Montessori School?
Does Mcguffey Montessori School offer a summer program?
When is the application deadline for Mcguffey Montessori School?
View the Mcguffey Montessori School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Endorse Mcguffey Montessori School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards