Every one of our teachers goes through the same rigorous hiring process to ensure their dedication and passion - and their ability to meet the developmental and emotional needs of your child.
We confirm all professional references and conduct national criminal background screenings.
Each member of our staff meets or exceeds the qualification requirements set by the state of Pennsylvania.
Staff members also complete a full orientation and attend a comprehensive training program.
No other early childhood education provider can match the level of customer service, experience, and commitment you will find here.
Our center has a combined staff tenure of 114 years!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome! The McMurray KinderCare is proud to offer one of the best early educational programs in the country - from infant to kindergarten and beyond. Here, your son or daughter will find a rich, nurturing environment where learning is fun, the curriculum grows as skills increase, and passionate teachers turn every learning moment into a positive experience. In short, our center is a place where you can be confident your child will thrive.
- At KinderCare, the safety of our children and the confidence of our parents are points of pride. From daily sign-in to strict parent/guardian identification and single keypad access, we maintain a rigorous standard for safety. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Our Health and Safety Coordinator ensures our staff are trained on monthly focus areas for keeping current with health and safety guidelines. Most importantly, all staff obtain CPR and first aid certification according to NAEYC guidelines.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:15 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- CCIS, NACCRRA
Endorse McMurray KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.